Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

I'm not that crazy about this holiday, but with kids it is so much more fun. Katie has been counting down to Valentine's day since I decorated our mantle about two weeks ago. 

My next step was to decorate the kids' bedroom door.  After writing down different reasons I love my children on hearts (sorta look like conversation hearts, no?), I laminated them (thank you Danielle), then taped them up on the door.

Another fun thing we did in preparation for Valentine's Day were some fun crafts.  Thanks to Pinterest we had plenty of ideas!

Now the actual day had come.  Here is Katie's valentine. It was waiting for her on the kitchen table. She was so excited when she saw it. We had to immediately open the lip balm and then she had to trace the letters.

This was our valentine breakfast.  The heart shaped bacon I'd say was a Pinterest fail but still delicious!

Last thing, my little valentines




No comments:

Post a Comment