Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween Festivities

I was never really into Halloween. I don't mind giving out candy to those kids who took time to dress up (some just came out in sweats this year, come on guys, get creative!).  I haven't been really excited about dressing up and going to a party or anything.  Ok, when I was a kid I liked it and in college it was fun, but for the last 10 years or so, I haven't been all that into it.

Now that I'm a mom, I'm into Halloween. I love getting her dressed up and showing her off. I even had a Halloween party for Katie and her friends.

One of the best memories from Halloween this year was Katie handing out candy.   She got so excited when kids knocked on the door.  Katie would want to hand out the candy with mom or dad, then say, "More people, more people comin!" Just so excited to hand out more candy to the kids.

Here are pictures from the party, Trunk or Treat (two different ones) and the actual day of Halloween (yes, we dressed Charley up too).







No comments:

Post a Comment