Sunday, June 30, 2013

God's Promise



God is so cool sometimes.  Like the other day when I saw this rainbow above my neighbor's house while doing the dishes. I ran got my camera and took some pictures.  Then before bed, reading my bible, I came across these verses in Genesis.  "I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." (Gen 9:13-16) I didn't look these up or find them on purpose!  I'm doing a read through the bible in a year program, and this is what I was scheduled to read.  I love when stuff like this happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment