Thursday, May 2, 2013

I cried today

Why? Because my baby walked today.  She's taken a step here or there, but nothing with confidence.  This morning she took about 5 steps to her dad.

That must mean she isn't a baby anymore, right?  That's what I was thinking and then the water works started.  I was laughing because I'm so happy for Katie.  She now knows that she can walk without help.  I'm happy that she's progressing as she should.  Yet I cried.  I'm sad that my girl is no longer a baby.  She's growing so fast!!!

Posted a video on Facebook.  If you can't see it, let me know and I'll make sure you get to see it :) It isn't from the very first time, but hey it's the same day anyway!  I was too busy enjoying my girl walking the first time to actually catch it on film.  That's what it's all about anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment