Tuesday, July 24, 2012

AH! The big 3...0...

Yes, Brian and I are now 30.  Here a short string of thoughts I have on this milestone:

I remember thinking being this old was OLD...not so much anymore.  I feel older, but not OLD.  Though I am a bit sad...I feel like I'm truly a mom and should wear mommy clothes and that I'm just not as cool as I used to be. (if I ever was cool)

My life pretty much revolves around Katie right now, so I guess my age doesn't matter.  She's my little buddy and doesn't even know what age is.  She doesn't care how old I am, why should I?  I'm going to enjoy what God's given me: a sweet husband, my dear baby girl, and a cutie pup!  This is the plan God has for my life and I'm going to choose not to dwell on being in the 30s, but dwell on enjoying the blessings in my life.  I've been blessed for the first 30 years of my life with loving parents and some great siblings & friends, now to enjoy the next 30, 40, 50, or however many more years I have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment